The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery
- “When my son got engaged four years ago, I finally mustered the courage to get some dental advice and now, for the first time that I can remember, I am able to really smile. After being the victim of bad dentistry as a child, I went to The Old Grammar School Dental Practice in St. Ives near Huntingdon and can honestly say it has changed my life. I had been frightened of seeing a dentist since I had a tooth extracted with 'gas' at the age of 6 and subsequently suffered nightmares. To be able to go to my son's wedding in June and smile confidently in all of the photos was priceless. To overcome my fear of dentists and now, not bat an eyelid at the prospect of a dental check-up is also priceless.
The practice staff create a friendly atmosphere with a welcoming 'hello' and even call to remind you of your next appointment. Dr Jacquetta Dring and her nurse, Deana supported me through the work I needed explaining everything. I have friends who have had similar problems and have been to other dentists but have not had the amazing results I now see each day in the mirror. 'Thank you' seems totally inadequate. I could never fully express my thanks. The practice is amazing. I just wish I had registered with them years ago. Highly recommended.”
- "In my business you need a good set of nashers! Going to the dentist for most people is something they would rather avoid. The difference at The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery is you are put very much at ease and the experience is both reassuring and caring. It is so important to me to have a personal relationship with the professionals who are looking after my health. I like to have my teeth cleaned regularly as this is both preventive care and helps maintain a confidence in my smile. But it’s also great to know that when you have a problem you will get seen really quickly. Visiting the dentist is not so bad after all."
- Jonathan Ross
- "My family and I have been with the practice for 11 years and we are all extremely happy with the proficient and helpful treatment we have received. All the staff at the practice are welcoming, the time keeping is excellent and the relaxing surroundings make the experience a pleasurable one for all members of the family, our children actually look forward to a trip to the dentist! All treatments are thoroughly explained and expertly administered. I would recommend the Old Grammar School practice to anyone looking for a professional, friendly dental service."
- “My family have found the ‘The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery' dental practice extremely efficient and helpful. We have always been able to make an appointment in an emergency and the care and attention shown by all staff has been first class for my children and my elderly mother. From the moment you enter the friendliness in the reception makes you feel at ease and the treatment received is consistently professional and first class.
We have no hesitation in recommending this family practise to our friends.”
- William & Janet Tomlinson
- “Dear Tim, I write a brief note to tell you that the new false teeth you fitted for me last September are a resounding success. I put off getting replacements for years for fear of ill fit, soreness etc., but after a very short period of adjustment, getting used to them, I have had no pain, no ulcers or other discomforts. I am able to eat all foods well; good for my digestive system. What’s more I can laugh open mouthed and smile mouth ajar with confidence.
Well done! And thank you.”
- Alan Farrant
- “Lovely practice, friendly informative and all round brilliant – that is why we have been coming here for 15 years!”
- “I have great pleasure knowing my two children (aged 7 + 3) look forward to their dental appointments. This is because they are treated excellently. We have never been to such a good practice.”
- “A very good practice that I would recommend to others.”
- “Best dentist practice I have ever attended.”