We offer a comprehensive range of competitively priced dental treatments to meet the needs of you and your family.
Before we recommend any treatment, we will discuss the options with you to make sure that you understand and approve all aspects of your dental treatment plan: what the different procedures involve, how long they will take and of course, how much they will cost you.
- Teeth whitening
- We use the very latest agents - scientifically proven and professionally applied – to remove staining agents from your teeth and improve their whiteness.
- Porcelain veneers
- Fitting quality porcelain veneers is a proven technique to re-colour, re-shape and re-space your teeth – resulting in a brighter, whiter smile.
- White fillings
- Metal fillings can be unsightly. Our white fillings provide a less obtrusive alternative.
- Dental crowns
- We offer a choice of porcelain and high strength crowns to achieve the seamless restoration of broken, weakened or damaged teeth.
- Dental bridges
- We fit dental bridges to replace missing teeth – using porcelain and other high strength materials to secure them to adjacent teeth and create a naturally consistent appearance.
- We offer a full range of denture solutions, from classic plastic sets to the very latest injection moulded and flexible solutions. We also make and fit partial dentures based on discreet metal frameworks, or correct those already in place to achieve a superior fit or appearance.
- Dental hygiene
- We believe that prevention is the best dental treatment of them all – which is why we offer our patients three-monthly or six-monthly descaling and polishing sessions.
- Gum disease treatments
- It is important to treat gum disease quickly and appropriately. We will create a treatment plan based on the level of disease we identify during your appointment with us.
- Tooth decay detection
- The earlier we detect decay or potential decay the sooner we can intervene, avoiding more extensive and expensive treatment later on. This is why we strongly recommend regular check ups and X-rays for our patients.
- Mouth cancer screening
- Smoking, drinking and unhealthy diets increase the risk of mouth cancer. Early detection improves treatment outcomes, which is why we examine every client for signs of mouth cancer during every check up.